In these data protection regulations, Style Definery UG (“we“, „our" or "the enterprise") its practices with respect to the information collected from users, which is published on our website at www.styledefinery.com(„website’) or otherwise provide us with personally identifiable information (collectively: “user"), but.
Competent authority within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): [insert name of competent authority here].
You have the following rights:
- A confirmation as to whether and to what extent your personal data will be used and processed, as well as request access to the personal data held about you and additional information
- Request a copy of the personal data that you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Request a correction of the personal data we hold about you
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to our processing of your personal data
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please note, however, that these rights are not absolute and are governed by our own legitimate interests and government regulations.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed here or would like further information, please contact our data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods depend on the type of data collected and the purpose for which that data was collected, taking into account both the specifics of the case and the need to delete outdated, unused information as soon as possible. We retain customer personal information records, account setup documents, communications and other information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, correct, complete, or remove any incomplete or inaccurate information.
Basis for data collection
The processing of your personal data (i.e. any data which allows you to be identified by reasonable means; "personal data") is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to enable us to provide you with our services, protect our legitimate interests and comply with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What data is collected?
We collect two types of data and information from users.
The first category includes non-identifying and unidentifiable user data provided or collected through use of the Website ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information"). We do not know the identity of the user from whom non-personal information was collected. The Non-Personal Information that may be collected includes Aggregated Usage Data and Technical Data transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. browser and operating system used on the device, language preference, access time, etc .). We use this data to improve the functionality of our website. We may also collect data about your activity on the website (e.g. pages viewed, browsing behavior, clicks, actions, etc.).
Belong to the second category personal data , which is data that identifies an individual or can be identified through reasonable measures. Such data includes:
- Device Data: We collect personal data from your device. Such data includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other data resulting from your activity on the website.
- Registration data: When you register on our website, you will be asked to provide certain information: first and last name, e-mail address or postal address or other information such as payment data.
How do we get data about you?
We obtain your personal data from various sources:
- You provide us with such data voluntarily, for example when registering on our website.
- We receive such data when you use our website or access it in connection with one of our services.
- We receive such data from other providers, services and from public registers (e.g. from data traffic analysis providers).
How is the data used? Who is the data shared with?
We use data for the following purposes:
- [insert detailed references here, for example:]
- To communicate with you (sending notices regarding our services, providing technical information and handling customer service requests, if applicable)
- For information about new updates and services
- To place advertisements when using our website (further information under "Advertising")
- To market our websites and products (further information under "Marketing")
- For statistical and analytical purposes to improve the website
In addition to the various uses listed above, we may also share Personal Information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors.
- hosting and operating our website
- [insert relevant types of Third Party Services here, for example:]
- Providing our services, including the personalized display of our website
- storing and processing such data on our behalf
- Displaying ads, as well as being able to assess the success of our advertising campaigns, retargeting users
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials in connection with our website and our services
- Carrying out studies, technical diagnostics or analyses
We may also disclose information when we have a good-faith belief it is helpful or appropriate to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement) and, if necessary, investigate possible violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or enforce our own legal rights or defend ourselves against the claims of others; (v) protect the rights, property, or our safety, the safety of our users, your safety, or the safety of others; or to (vi) cooperate with law enforcement authorities and/or protect intellectual property or other legal rights.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “Session Cookies” , which ensure normal system usage. Session cookies are only stored for a limited time during a session and are deleted from your device as soon as you close your browser.
b. „Permanente Cookies", which are only read from the website and are not deleted when you close the browser window, but are stored on your computer for a certain period of time. This type of cookie enables us to identify you on your next visit and, for example, to save your settings.
c. “Third Party Cookies” , which are set by other online services that are represented with their own content on the page you are visiting. This can e.g. B. external web analytics companies that record and analyze access to our website.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information that identifies you, but we may link the personal information we store to the information contained in the cookies. You can remove cookies via the device settings of your device. Follow the relevant instructions. Please note that disabling cookies can restrict certain functions when using our website.
The tool we use is based on the technology of Snowplow Analytics. The data we collect about the use of our website includes, for example, how often users visit the website or which areas are accessed. The tool we use does not collect any personal data and is only used by our web hosting provider and service provider to improve their own offering.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To ensure that our content is displayed correctly and graphically appealing in every browser, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts). Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser's cache, so they only need to be loaded once. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or denies access, the content will be displayed in a standard font.
When calling up script or font libraries, a connection to the operator of the library is automatically established. It is theoretically possible for this operator to collect data. It is currently not known whether and for what purpose the operators of the relevant libraries actually collect data.
- Here you will find the data protection regulations of the operator of the Google library: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Collection of Data by Third Parties
How do we protect your data?
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Note that some recipients may not be based in the European Economic Area. If this is the case, we will only transfer your data to countries approved by the European Commission with an appropriate level of data protection or ensure an appropriate level of data protection through a legal agreement.
When you access our website, we may serve ads using third-party ad technology. This technology uses data about how you use the Services (e.g. by placing third-party cookies on your web browser) to serve ads.
[Insert information about opt-out options from personalized advertising here, for example:] You can opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). Information about the practices of NAI and DAA members, your choices regarding the use of such data by those companies, and how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members can be found on the respective website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. ourselves or transmit it to an external subcontractor to provide you with promotional materials about our Services that may be of interest to you.
We respect your right to privacy. Therefore, these marketing materials always give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from further mailings. If you unsubscribe, your email address or phone number will be removed from our marketing mailing lists.
Note that even if you opt out of receiving our marketing emails, we will continue to send you important information emails that do not include an opt-out option. This includes maintenance notifications or administrative notifications.
We may share information in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale of substantial business, merger, consolidation or asset sale). If one of the above cases occurs, the acquirer or the relevant company assumes the rights and obligations set out in this data protection declaration.
Protecting children's privacy is very important, especially online. The website is not designed for children and is not aimed at them. Use of our Services by minors is only permitted with the prior consent or authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, they can contact us at email@example.com.
How to reach us
If you have general questions about the website, the information we collect about you, or how we use that information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org us.
Please provide the company information.
Last modified on November 13, 2019