Terms of service
§ 1. General
Style Definery UG, Sandgasse 4, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Managing Director Anja Murjahn, Telephone +49 6173 6819102, email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as "Style Definery"), operates a shop (hereinafter referred to as "shop") at the above address and at the Internet address www.styledefinery.com (hereinafter referred to as "website") an online shop.
Both used goods (hereinafter referred to as "vintage") and completely new clothing and accessories (hereinafter referred to as "new goods") are sold in the store and on the website. Depending on the origin, we sell vintage on the one hand in someone else's name and on the other hand in our own name and on our own account. If the item is vintage, whether purchased in store or via the website, no exchange is possible. Vintage cannot be sent for selection. If you nevertheless return a product that you ordered by telephone or e-mail, we can only accept it if the product has not been used, worn, washed, damaged and the refund label is still undamaged and attached.
For all purchases in the shop and for orders made by telephone or e-mail via the website - regardless of whether they are vintage or new - as well as for all deliveries and services, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in their at the time of the order valid version. We do not recognize deviating provisions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. This platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts in which a consumer is involved. Style Definery is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
- The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
- The presentation of the goods on our website does not constitute an offer by Style Definery to conclude a purchase contract.
- By sending us the order form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with us. You make the offer by entering all the necessary information during the ordering process and then sending the order form to us by clicking on the "Send order" button. Before submitting the offer, you will receive an overview of the information you have provided and the opportunity to correct any input errors.
- After we have received your order, we will send you an email confirming that we have received your order and listing the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that this order confirmation is not a declaration of acceptance of your contract offer, but is for information only.
- The purchase contract between you and Style Definery is only concluded when we accept the offer by sending the ordered goods. In the case of advance payment, the delivery will only take place after the full amount has been credited to our account.
- Style Definery is entitled to reject an offer on your part without giving reasons, especially if there is reasonable suspicion that the goods obtained via the Internet are to be resold commercially.
§ 3 cancellation policy
The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to consumers in accordance with § 13 BGB and purchases made by telephone or e-mail via the website.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Style Definery UG (limited liability), Sandgasse 4, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.org , Telephone +49 173 6819102 by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal only applies to items that have not been customized or changed. The right of withdrawal lapses for personalized products. End of revocation
§ 4 prices; product presentation; Availability
- The prices stated on our website www.styledefinery.com at the time of your order apply.
- The goods offered at styledefinery.com are presented on the website in the form of digital photographs of the real goods. Minor deviations between the representation and reality do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
- If you have ordered several products at the same time, the individual products can be delivered at different times. § 266 BGB remains unaffected. Shipping costs are only charged once here.
§ 5 Storage of the text of the contract
We save your order data. If you want a printout of your order, you have the option of printing out a "confirmation of receipt". This appears on your screen after you have sent the order to us by clicking on the "Complete order" button and your credit card details have been successfully checked.
You will also receive the order confirmation with all the data provided by email.
§ 6 Delivery & Shipping
- Your goods will be shipped with DHL, UPS or FedEx.
- The goods are ready for dispatch no later than two days after your order. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will take place within 1 to 5 working days to the delivery address specified by the customer, depending on the choice of shipping method and delivery location, provided it is a delivery within the EU. When paying in advance, delivery will only take place after the full purchase price has been credited to our account.
- For shipments outside the EU, the delivery time may be longer. Experience has shown that the delivery time to countries subject to customs duties is 2 to 7 working days. Please note that we bear the insurance of the goods, as well as any costs for accompanying documents. The item prices include German VAT, but do not include customs duties. Please note that all import sales taxes, other taxes, customs and handling fees are invoiced separately for each country and are to be borne by you. If you have any questions about the amount of taxes and fees in your country, please contact our customer service by email: email@example.com . Please note that you may have to bear any foreign bank charges.
- Customs duties, import sales tax and DHL handling fees will not be reimbursed in the event of a return.
- If you have any questions about shipping costs, please email our customer service to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
§ 7 Payment; late payment; On Bill; right of retention
1. Accepted Payment Methods
You can pay for your order at
Style Definery per:
- Payment in advance
- Visa Debit
- Master Card
- Master Card Debit
All payments and credits are processed in euros.
Offsetting by the customer is excluded unless the counterclaim has been legally established, is ready for a decision or is undisputed, or includes a claim for compensation for the costs of remedying defects from the same contractual relationship.
3. Right of retention in commercial transactions
In commercial transactions, a right of retention and a right to refuse performance of the buyer are excluded with the exception of undisputed, legally established counterclaims or claims from the removal of defects from the same contract.
§ 8 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Style Definery until full payment has been made.
§ 10 data protection
When collecting, storing and processing the personal data of users, we observe the statutory provisions. Further details can be found in our data protection regulations.
§ 11 Warranty
- The statutory provisions apply to claims due to defects in the delivered goods, with the exception that a claim for damages due to a defect only exists in accordance with the following Section 12.
- Style Definery makes no warranty for defects in the goods sold by Style Definery for the account of a seller. This is the sole responsibility of the respective seller.
- Style Definery also does not give any guarantees.
Section 12 Liability; inspection of goods
- We have unlimited liability for intent and gross negligence. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of a primary obligation or an ancillary obligation, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the customer could rely ("essential obligation"), our liability is limited to foreseeable , contract-typical damages are limited. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of contractual obligations that are not part of the essential obligations.
- Liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of defects or the assumption of a quality guarantee as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health remain unaffected. A change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the customer is not associated with this.
- Insofar as Style Definery's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, workers, co-workers, representatives and vicarious agents.
- If and to the extent that Style Definery checks goods to determine whether they are original goods or counterfeits, Style Definery will carry out this task conscientiously and comprehensively in the form of an external visual inspection of the respective article. Style Definery is not responsible for any further measures. Style Definery expressly points out that elaborate plagiarisms in particular can only be distinguished from the respective branded product with considerable effort and can therefore be recognized as plagiarisms. Style Definery therefore does not guarantee that the item for sale is actually an original product or branded item. Review by Style Definery does not result in a customer having liability claims against Style Definery; the verification is not an activity under a contract with a protective effect or for the benefit of third parties.
Section 13 Choice of Law; Effectiveness; Miscellaneous
- German law applies exclusively to all legal disputes arising from or in connection with the purchase contract, excluding the UN sales law.
- Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. Style Definery can transfer all or part of the obligations and rights arising from the contract with the user to a third party.
- Style Definery will inform the user about this in good time and in advance. The user can object to this transfer for legitimate reasons within 14 working days after receipt of the information.